Emojinal: How to Face Your Feelings - Worry
Passage: Matthew 6:25–6:34, Psalm 37:1, Psalm 37:7–37:8
FOR FURTHER STUDY AND APPLICATION
- What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
- What three worries did Jesus discourage among His followers? Why? (Matthew 6:25)
- Who is consumed by concern over food, water, and clothing? (Matthew 6:32)
- What did David say people should do instead of worrying about the success of evildoers? (Psalm 37:3-7)
- What are the consequences of worrying? (Psalm 37:8)
- What does God do for His children when they keep the right perspective, refuse to worry, and trust Him? (Matthew 6:33)
- What worries do you struggle to keep under control?
- What can help you entrust your worries to God?