Take Heed That Thou No Murder Do
Passage: Exodus 20:13, Exodus 21:12, Genesis 9:6
FOR FURTHER STUDY AND APPLICATION
- What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
- When and how did God create man? (Genesis 2:4-7)
- How is it significant that God created man and "breathed into him the breath of life"?
- What does this commandment not prohibit? (Genesis 9:3, 9:6, Exodus 21:12, 22:2,1 Samuel 15:2-3)
- What does this commandment prohibit?
- What happened to people who gave their children to Molech? (Leviticus 20:1-2)
- Why were the consequences so severe to those who gave their children to Molech? (Leviticus 20:3)
- When people closed their eyes to what was happening to children, what resulted? (Leviticus 20:4-5)
- How did Jesus explain the meaning of the law against murder? (Matthew 5:22)
- What is the result of hating one’s brother? (1 John 3:15)