Abstain From Words and Deeds Unclean
Passage: 1 John 5:3, Acts 15:29, Exodus 20:14
FOR FURTHER STUDY AND APPLICATION
- What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
- What did Jesus teach about marriage? ( Matthew 19:4-6)
- How did Jesus respond to the question about divorce? (Matthew 19:8)
- What are God’s desires for our sexuality? (1 Thessalonians 4:3-8)
- To what sexual sins are we prone? (Galatians 5:19)
- What are the most devastating consequences of divorce?
- What do you think churches can and should do to build stronger marriages and to reduce the divorce rate among their members?
- What are some safeguards you can implement for a pure life? (1 Kings 18:21, Psalm 119:9, Psalm 101:3, 1 Corinthians 6:18)