Sunday Worship Service guidelines and procedures:
- If anyone is feeling ill or experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms (fever over 100 degrees, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath), or simply does not feel safe in coming to church due to health concerns, we request that you stay home at this time.
- We will not have any Sunday school classes or children’s church.
- We will practice social distancing on the church property and refrain from handshaking/hugging/high fives for the time being.
- Congregating in the halls or the atrium will not be allowed before or after the service.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- You are welcome to wear face masks.
- Sitting will be every other row. Please do not sit in the rows that are closed off.
- For those of you that are able to walk up the stairs, we would encourage you to sit in the balcony and leave the bottom sections for those that cannot.
- Family units should sit together. All family units must sit 6ft away from other family units. This equates to 3 seats between families.