The Children’s Ministry of Grace Fellowship Church exists to glorify God through evangelizing children, encouraging parents, and edifying servants so that the gospel may be spread among our children, families may be supported, and the church may be strengthened.
The Grace Nursery provides loving care for infants and toddlers (birth–24+ months). Parents can drop off little ones at Room 30 and attend the worship service with peace of mind. We see the Nursery as a child’s first step toward a relationship with Christ. As infants and toddlers learn to trust those who take care of them, their hearts prepare to have faith in God, who loves and cares for them.
Do I need to bring anything for my child?
If possible, please bring a labeled diaper bag with disposable diapers, a change of clothes, a labeled pacifier, and a filled and labeled bottle or sippy cup
We provide a small pre-packaged snack for toddlers. Please let us know of any food or allergy concerns. Thank you!
Kids are dismissed to Children's church right before the sermon, room 60. In our Children's church, we embrace the "Generations of Grace" curriculum, a biblically-based and unified approach for children aged three to twelve. This curriculum is uniquely designed to guide children through the narrative of Scripture, from Genesis through Revelation, revealing God's redemptive plan in an engaging and age-appropriate manner.
Key Features of Generations of Grace:
- Biblically Driven: It covers the Old Testament historical books, the life of Christ, the birth and growth of the Church, and lessons from Revelation, ensuring a comprehensive biblical education.
- God-Centered: Magnifying God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture.
- Christ Exalting: Glorifying Christ as the pinnacle of God’s redemptive plan.
- Gospel Saturated: Pointing children to Christ as the only way of salvation.
- Family Focused: Uniting the family around the same passage of Scripture each Sunday and throughout the week.
Over a three-year period, the curriculum covers the entire narrative of God’s redemptive plan. As children progress through the curriculum, they will revisit God's redemptive plan three times, each at a progressively deeper level. This approach not only fosters a profound understanding of the Bible but also helps in nurturing a strong, lifelong relationship with God.
Our Children's Ministry is dedicated to edifying teachers, evangelizing children, and encouraging families, creating a holistic environment for spiritual growth and learning.